Thursday, November 4, 2010

WFTDA Championships 2010: Chicago

My friend D lives in Chicago, so when I heard that the champs was being held there, I called her up and asked her if she'd like to go with me and if I could crash at her pad. She said yes and yes! So I bought plane tickets and bout tickets. I have even designed a special t-shirt for their game vs. Madison, haha.

This is not a sign or anything, but I didn't have time to make a shirt for the other bouts, so I have bought and packed markers that can write on clothing in case I'm inspired.

P.S. The Gotham intraleague championship bout last Saturday night was awesome! And I found a photo on flickr of me and Lynette taking in the game. I circled us in red. It was her first bout viewing and she had a good time. I enjoyed explaining the rules to her while things were occurring. Gotham rollergirls are smart players (as are Philly's!!).

(I love that there's a guy in the crowd, front row stage left, wearing a crown - teehee! Go Queens!)

No comments:

Post a Comment